Dr. Dharmesh Bhadja, the founder of Dr Bhadja's Homeopathic Clinic, did his BHMS from AJSH Medical College, Mehsana and MD in Organon of Medicine & Homeopathic philosophy from Centre of Excellence(AYUSH) awarded Dr. M L Dhawale Memorial Homeopathic Institute, Palghar.
He had vast experience in all three dimensions of clinical practice i.e. Patient care, Research & Academics.
Clinical training and meticulous organizational adeptness at multispecialty and ethically strong M L Dhawale Memorial Hospital at Palghar, Dahisar and Malad (urban and rural as well) utilizing clinical acquaintance, writings, research, and leadership skills include: patient care, patient advocacy, hospital administration, academic and non academic seminars and presentations.
• Proficient Homeopathic and general outdoor as well as indoor patient management in various departments
• Visiting Faculty, Dept. of Materia Medica and Physiology – Shri B. A. Dangar Homeopathic College, Rajkot
Papers & Publications:
♦ A Review of Book ‘Constitutional Medicine’ by Dr. John H. Clarke published in internationally acclaimed HOMOEOPATHIC LINKS
♦ As an International writer: Articles - Woman of the world, Be ready for the change, Self Conscious activities, What lies behind my suffering?
♦ Various clinical presentation of Kali carb - www.hpathy.com and sourveniour of AIHSS
Awards & Achievements:
• Global Leader : Health Saviors - Virtual Team dedicated to meet the challenges in Health Sector with vision to build up integrated efforts for Prevention, Promotion and Maintainability of Health world wide.
• Representative of Gujarat - Indian Youth Parliament
• International writer - Action Team 2, Challenge: Future Global Think Tank
• Winner - Inter College Surgery Quiz Competition
Participation & Conferences:
• Exploring scope of Homeopathy in Indoor Patient Care, Pune Symposium, 2010 by Institute of Clinical Research
• Differential Materia Medica of Remedies indicated for Common Neuro -Psychiatric Disorder in Children at Baroda, 2010
• Acute Infections – An Approach’ - 15th Sarala Sonawala Memorial Seminar by National Journal of Homoeopathy, Bombay 2010
• Decennial celebration &10th All India Homoeopathic Scientific Seminar Bangalore, 2003
• 15th All India Homoeopathic Scientific Seminar, Rajkot 2007
• Interns' orientation course in Principle & Practice of Homoeopathy by Institute of Clinical Research, Baroda 2006 – 07
• Participant & Topper in Prathma Yoga camp By Gujarat Ayurved University 2002
• Youth leadership Training Camp by Youth Services and Cultural Activities Gandhinagar Board 2002
"I had a great time working with Dharmesh, leading an online group of youth writers. As the leader, Dharmesh was extremely responsible as well as a visionary person who could enthuse his own passion in medicine and apply them in life with others." May 7, 2012
Community Development, Challenge:FutureTestimonial